Just got a shower unit installed. Product so far is great and user friendly for my mom who is 90.

The problem we have is the staff.

Told the chair will be installed at the correct height for my mom. It was already installed when they asked my mom to try it. Way too hi. My moms feet don’t even touch the floor.

So I had to drill extra holes in the leg , which by the way took me only 12 minutes to do. Then we had to get the installer back to lower the seat. 2 inches. Also they installed a spring loaded shower curtain.

Sure enough , First use, it fell on my moms head. Installer came back to install a perminent shower rod, o just like the one in the show room. Also wrong info from sales person on how the knobs work. Totally wrong.

Only phone call we got was from accounting.

Demanding final payment. Told accounting department for someone to contact us. No call back. So I called the service department, left message, they did not return my call, installer called me.

So finally I got a call from the sales prep, asking for payment, had no idea how poor the install went, explained, she said I will get back to you, surprise, it’s been 3 weeks and no return call, that’s why I’m writing this review, absolutely sub standard staff. It’s a shame the this substandard staff over shadows a great product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safe Step Tub Shower Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 02.

Comments